Always the same question: What do I need again at the camp? And what about the Corona tests?We have put together a packing list for you. This is certainly not complete – but maybe a start! 😉
- The basics: tent, sleeping pad, sleeping bag
- Clothes: Zwiebellook is announced – during the day it can still be nice and warm, but in the evening it will be fresh. Therefore, thick socks, rain gear and also a thick sweater are announced
- Cash: We are happy about donations on the camp and also the kitchen needs money to cook delicious and fresh food for us.
- Decoration & blankets: The camp lives through all of us! So feel free to bring camping chairs, blankets, decorations and help make the camp chic 🙂
- Corona: Tests and masks are important: Please bring enough tests to test you every 2 days during the camp. If it gets crowded, we will wear masks – so bring enough masks for yourselves. We also appreciate donations of masks and tests at camp.
- Help & Protest: There’s plenty to do at camp. Away from the camp as well. So bring clothes that can get dirty, and prepare to protest creatively.
- Stay Mobile: Why not arrive by bike?
We wish you a lot of fun at the camp!